So you’re a hands-on learner?
You’re in the right place. Our workshops provide practical video making skills under the guidance of our trainers who are also experienced video producers.
What you can expect from our video training workshops:
- Small groups for greater one-on-one teaching and immediate feedback
- A fun and friendly learning environment
- Learning how to make videos with just one mobile device
- Planning an effective video marketing strategy
- The foundations of planning, shooting, editing and uploading a video
- Essential skills in video making, adaptable for many types of videos
- A simple approach to learning
- No technical jargon
- Flexible to suit any type or business or organisation
Included in the cost of the workshop is an accessories kit consisting of a tripod, a mount, a tie-clip microphone, a microphone extension lead and a branded bag.
We hold three types of workshops:
A two-hour taster workshop providing an introduction to the benefits of communicating through video and a practical demonstration of making a video with a mobile device.
We’ll keep you updated when the taster session becomes available.
A two-day intensive workshop at a central location. For business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn the foundation skills of planning, shooting, editing and uploading a video for web and social media. Over the two days, you will film and edit your own video on your mobile device.
A one or 2-day workshop for organisations who would like to train more than one employee. We hold the workshop at your premises and base the content on our foundation workshop but tailor it to suit your particular requirements.
Contact us for a quote.